Return & Refund Policy
Before you return a Rudra Vibha product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our
products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different
from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received
the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may
return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify
- Before we confirm for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a
photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the RVJ QC team to decide whether product is
approved for return.
- Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return you will be required to courier it to us as per the address provided in the mail and return them to us.
- Rudra Vibha will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a credit note for the cost of goods to be used for online shopping in a defined timeline. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified
about first. As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the
purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if
applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some
variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.